Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes my owlet makes me want to cry and pull my hair out, especially when he won't stop crying, or go to sleep.

Sometimes my owlet makes me want to hide under a table while he screams his lungs out in a croweded restaraunt.

Sometimes all I want to do is make him laugh, just so I can see that smile and hear that wonderful giggle.

Sometimes I want nothing more than to spend all day everyday playing with him and watching him grow.

Sometimes my owlet is frustrating to no end, wiggling everywhere when I'm trying to change him/nurse him/put him to sleep.

Sometimes I get frustrated when he just won't let himself fall asleep or settle down for a nap.

And sometimes I sit in amazement, my heart bursting with love for this wonderful little being who will get to call me "Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment